Saturday, March 18, 2006

Folding Big in Vegas

I'll be honest with you all. I don't know what to write about Sunday's race. It was depressing. Don't get my wrong the racing itself was good. But, I do not like Jimmie Johnson and I did not want to see him win. I loathed that he won Daytona and I loath the fact he has now won two races this season. Lets go to Atlanta and hope for something better.
I will say this. I like that Gordon did better at Vegas but who ever at USA Today said that his run at Vegas means he's back to form has not watched any other race this year. He had one good run. If Dale Jr. does great at Atlanta you'll see them say either that he always runs good there or that this doesn't mean the Budweiser team is back to form. Speaking of Jr. who made that pit call at the end of the race?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home